ELEVATE YOUR LIFE AND SOUL PODCAST #17 – CREATING HEALTHY HABITS FOR A HAPPY LIFE WITH CECE HEART
In this episode, I chat with Cece Heart about healthy habits for a happy life.
In this episode, I chat with Cece Heart about healthy habits for a happy life. We discussed simple ways to create more daily habits, the power of manifestation and the tech startup she is a part of that created a conscious currency for a regenerative society.
Cece Heart is on a mission to spread true wellness, inner joy and authentic connection to the world. She’s spent the last decade cultivating her skills of healing using a wide range of modalities from storytelling to diet/nutrition to energy work pulling in her Shamanic training and merging them with her Western-education of Organizational Communications and Social Psychology. A born empath and intuit, she brings a large focus to the heart and intuition to bring raw, authenticity into life. “It is my belief that when we are in alignment with our hearts, our whole lives open up for us.”
This post contains compensated links, you can find more information in my disclaimer.
- Cece’s Recipe Blog
- SEEDS: A Conscious Currency for a Regenerative Society
- SEEDS Twitter
- Cece’s Website
- Cece’s Facebook
- Cece’s Instagram
- Book 1: Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Book 2: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Book 3: The Emotion Code by Dr Bradley Nelson
- Book 4: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Email me: mala @ malakennedy . com
- The Self-Care Experience: 21 Days to Reclaim You
- Get coaching support from me
Include links to where listeners can find you online:
- FREEBIE: Get access to the Member’s Area, with intuition, self-love and communication worksheet, training, discounts, and more.
- Follow Mala’s Instagram
- Follow Elevate Your Life and Soul Podcast Instagram
- Mala’s Website
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Mala’s Twitter
- Join the free Facebook Podcast Group: Elevate Your Life and Soul Podcast Community
- Join the Women Rising Together Facebook Group
- Mala’s Facebook Page
- Episode edited by Rowan Emmett, from Koa Tree Productions